I feel like the picture describes me so very well....

7.25.2009

SUI

Sleepin Under the Influence usually yields good sleep to me...not liquor...lol. Drunk sleeps usually means lots of loud snoring, drooling, and wakin up wit a dry throat and sore body...

The other kinda sleep I get (use your context clues ppl) is just WONDERFUL...my dreams are always the craziest, my sleep is always the deepest, and my body is always the most rested. lol

I remember clearly the dream I had last nite. Please dont feel confused, as my dreams usually make no sense at all and have no plot..just pointless little mind movies.

Last nite I had a violent dream. lol. There was this girl in middle school that always used to fuck wit me..only cuz I used to let her tho. (another story tho....and let her try it now...hmmph) Anyways, yea...she used to fuck wit me and in my dream I wanted to fight her. I was the antagonist...and everybody was mad at me for it...WHAT??!?!?


So this made me more mad and to make a long story short...we ended up fightin. Have you ever fought n a dream? Do you move in slow motion? WHY IS THAT?!?!?!? I wanted to kick her ass sooooooo bad....but I couldnt...my dream wouldnt let me.

I think she looks so peaceful. The Dream, Picasso, 1932 Steve and Elaine Wynn Collection

1 comment:

  1. who was this girl??? cuz we were like besties in middle school & idk who ur talkin about!??

    ReplyDelete