I feel like the picture describes me so very well....

7.23.2009

The Best Meeting Everrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Last nite I attended the best mandatory work meeting everrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. period. Tuesday when my manager asked me to come in wednesday because we were having a meeting I was like "ok, no problem..sit around discuss shit thats goin wrong/right, my daily experiences" ya kno...regular work stuff. Around 8-ish we all meet at the ramada and car pool to The Curry House. We have a QUICK meeting about advertising, revenue, blah blah blah, the supervisor orders food, food, MORE FOOD...beer, beer, MORE BEER..and this is where the fun and trouble begin. We exit the table and enter the bar...mistake...and the supervisor tells everyone...YOU'RE ON MY TAB, HAVE FUN. wait...wat?? Couldnt have possibly heard him correctly. But i did tho.


After about 2 hours, all of us were preeeeeeeeeeety shit faced........


One girl threw up on my toes.....TWICE!


The other disappeared...havent heard from her yet..hope she's okay


AND ME WITH MY OL' DRUKEN ASS OFFERED(YES OFFERED) TO WORK AT 7am. fuck was i thinkin??? I literally walked into work still drunk this mornin...seriously. Staggering, slurring, eyes crossed, the works. I'm getting better now tho...took a mini nap..got my mind rite.


Can't wait to get off tho....SO I CAN DO IT ALL OVER TONITE AT RENDEVOUS!! COME FUCK WIT ME!!!!

1 comment:

  1. wow..wow..wow!!!
    you dumb as hell i need to be friends with yo boss if the tab on him..lol
    hello kappa and que party....THROWIN IT!!!!

    ReplyDelete