So me n one of my main bitches alycia actually went thru ALLLLLLLLLLLL the snapple facts(ya kno, da snapple facts...da ones underneath the caps of snapple drinks lol) one day and were suprised to find out that some of the shit we knew and some of the shit was so random that it didnt matter if we knew or not. But I'm gonna get my facts from various places and various ppl and sometime they may not even be facts...just things that I learned. For instance, I read a facebook status today and it sed "Tears dont help anything, so why waste them?" and I sed to myself "Damn, she's tellin the truth!" So all in all, these "facts" will vary in seriousness, smartness(real word?), relevance, and randomness...enjoy :)
Fact 1: A Saudi Arabian woman can get a divorce if her husband doesn't give her coffee.-"Nigga you betta have my coffee when I get off work or I'll see yo ass in court. Think this shit a game...I'm takin ALLLL this shit...house, kids, car, dog,ever-ree-thang!!" hahahahahaaa....im weak.

Fact 2: The first known contraceptive was crocodile dung, used by Egyptians in 2000 B.C.
-Think I'll stick to my pills. lol



bitch you dumb....but im in tears over here bout the divorce shit...lol....oh we really did read all the snapple facts people!!!
ReplyDelete