I feel like the picture describes me so very well....

7.25.2009

Is it a crime to say "Stupidly"?

So errbody hollerin bout this supposedly racist arrest of the Harvard professor that happened sometime last week (I think). The reason CNN has pissed me off this time tho is not because of the big 'R' word being thrown around n yada yada, but because of the way the reacted to Obama. I only know bits and pieces of the story so bare with me. I guess Obama was at the press conference answering questions and he was asked how he felt about the situation (or sum'n like that) and all I remember is he said that he felt that the police officers "acted stupidly". CNN couldn't wait to make something out of nothin. Jumped allllll over that man cuz he said that. They made the situation more than what it had to be. Tried to make him feel like he had escalated the situation instead of trying to resolve it. bullshit. That shit was gettin outta hand anyway...the bitch boy who did the arrest made a dumb ass comment about how he aint racist cuz he gave mouth to mouth to sum nigga that died in '93. So what fool?! That comment was dummer than Obama's I think...

AND SINCE WHEN IS IT ILLEGAL TO SAY STUPIDLY?? Mr. O is the president and alla that, but he also has his own pov and thoughts...if thats what he thought then why shouldnt he have voiced it? I mean i understand that being in his position you really cant say wht you want when you want..but c'mon now...stupidly? The media is gettin a lil too childish...

Anyways, Obama handled the situation really well. He said "So to the extent that my choice of words didn’t illuminate, but rather contributed to more media frenzy, I think that was unfortunate." He just seems like he always knows how to diffuse a situation...I think its his voice..lol...kinda soothing...haha.

Whew....glad that I blogged....it was really botherin me...


btw...i think he's fine....

No comments:

Post a Comment