I feel like the picture describes me so very well....

7.25.2009

u can call me professorrrrrrrr....bay-beh lol

Dreams mean something....
They have to.

I don't know if they predict the future(some do tho..it never fails) but they damn sure mean something...and I love findin out what they mean and decided to share my dream analysis knowledge...

Death

*I've heard if you die in your sleep it means you have a disease..lol..dont know how true it is..but thats what I've always been told..I've never died...you?? lmao


Flight
-Dreams about flight can mean a couple different things.

-If you enjoy your flight it suggests that you are on top of a situation, you have overcame something, or gained a different perspective.

-Difficulties staying in flight indicates a lack of power in controlling your own circumstances. You may be struggling to stay aloft and stay on course. Things like power lines, trees, or mountains may further obstruct your flight. These barriers represent a particular obstacle or person who is standing in your way in your waking life. You need to identify who or what is hindering you from moving forward.



<----Doesn't she look like she bout to just take off?? Musta been a helluva red bull wit dem wings she got....LMAO...that was wack I kno.








Fights
-battle in your dream, suggests that you are overworked; there is a conflict between your rational thinking and your irrational impulses.

Colors
-Represent energy, emotions, and vibes. First consider what that single color in your dream means to you and your own personal associations and relationship with that color.

Red-An indication of raw energy, force, vigor, intense passion, aggression, power, courage and passion. Also the color of danger, shame, sexual impulses and urges. Perhaps you need to stop and think about your actions.

Blue-Blue represents truth, wisdom, heaven, eternity, devotion, tranquility, loyalty and openness. May symbolize your spiritual guide and your optimism of the future. You have clarity of mind.

Green-Signifies a positive change, good health, growth, fertility, healing, hope, vigor, vitality, peace, and serenity.


Fish
-The most popular analysis. For someone to dream about fish it usually means someone in your family is pregnant. If it's your mom ladies, then either you or your sister mite be pregnant..iono how is works for other family members.

I could go on and on for days with these things..if you wanna see more visit http://www.dreamforth.com/

Happy dreaming!!!

*any analysis with a star by it means that it is merely wat i've heard through the grape vine. I have no evidence that this is wat it means. If you've ever died in your dreams, please do not get scared n paranoid...for all i know it could be 1000% false.

No comments:

Post a Comment