SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Two days ago the weirdest shit happened at da Ramada...
I walked in the girl who was workin told me that the maintenance man(the same maintenace man I blogged about who was lookin suspect by my car....yea him) was acting real strange...he wasnt responsive and his entire face was twitching...can you say red flag??? So me and the other maintenance guy were standing in the lobby having a conversation and Kofi (thats his name..pronounced Ko-fee) walks in and rips the tv off of the wall mount!!!!! LOL...well it wasnt funny at the time but its damn sure funny now.
So after he smashes the tv he looks at my manager, who had just walked up, and grabs a bigggggg ass vase off of the counter and tries to smash it over his head!!!!
After this...I have no choice BUT TO HAUL ASS!!!
When I get back, nobody's around and there's like 10 sqaud cars, a fire truck, a dt truck , and an ambulance outside. Errbody's runnin around lookin for Kofi...and guess wea he at...in a GUEST'S CAR!!! To make is worse, he's sittin in the driver seat!!! LMAO...
After they lock his ass up the police officer calls Ramada and says "We found out the cause of his mental breakdown; his BLOOD PRESSURE MEDICINE caused it and I just wanted to know if your manager wanted to press charges or file for financial restitution. However, I don't think either decision is gonna make a difference; he has several outstanding warrants in the city of Richmond, is a former patient as Henrico Mental Health Ward, and he was incarcerated with no bond."
BLOOD PRESSURE MEDICINE?!?!?!? Who Henrico Police Department think they foolin? I just do refuse to believe that his medicine had that kind of effect on him.
Da hell kinda ppl Pavan 'round here hiring? I wish i had a picture of Kofi crazy ass so i could upload it...matter of fact I wish I would have recorded it...da shit was crazy!
I feel like the picture describes me so very well....
Topics of My Life
- CNN pisses me off (2)
- Dreams and Such (3)
- Facts of the Day (5)
- Ramada Life (4)
7.27.2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment