I feel like the picture describes me so very well....

9.03.2009

What's with the Loooong face?

Winter's coming up! and I for one seem to be the most excited about it. I just am so much more comfortable with myself in the winter. I'm more of a scarf, t-shirt, jacket, boots kinda girl. Most of all I can get my wrap back! yaay!

Speaking of..brings me to the attention of this post..cutting my hair! It will be done this winter, I just dont know how short or in what style. The issue is that this cutting my hair ordeal can either go really good or horribly bad. Reason being: I have a very long ovalish face and pointy nose and short hair is not gonna bring out the best of my features...i think anyways. BUT..we shall see. Some hair cuts im thinkin of...

The Taraji Henson Look:
See now this I could work with..still long enough for a slight pony tail and short enough so where all my damaged hair could be cut off. Also enough length so that my face doesn't look so long.....hmmm...maybe. Looks good on her...

The Ever So Played Out Keri Hilson Look:



Verrrrrrrrry pretty.. Looks amazing on her. But everyone seems to have the exact same long bangs and short bob cut. I think that this would look gr8 on me..but then im walkin around with the same haircut as half of the girls in town. I think mines would fuck around n be better than errbody elses...no conceited shit either..i just know my hair type...
Her make-up looks gr8 by the way


Not sure who these ladies are but they're hair-cuts looks good on them. Not to be funny but Asian ladies look good with really str8 cut bangs and choppy hair. Not to sure if I wanna take it this short on the 1st time but its a thought..but like I said..this can go really bad or really good.
...wish i had the balls to just go n get it cut off lol.

















No comments:

Post a Comment